Residential – Renovations and Additions
Remodeling contractors require a great deal of assistance from their electrician, in coordinating and delivering the customers’ electrical requirements. Cook Electric employees expect changes to occur on the job and provide timely and accurate documentation.
Many contractors prefer to work with Cook Electric on a “Time & Material” cost basis. Our labor and materials rates are competitive with the industry, but our honesty and integrity are what keep our customers coming back.
Cook Electric maintains a staff of employees who are sensitive to the requirements of remodeling work, such as:
- Good quality workmanship
- Adherence to electrical codes
- Use of the latest and best quality products
- Cleaning up behind ourselves
- Showing up when scheduled
- Calling in for inspections promptly