Now that late fall and winter are here, you may now be experiencing the occasional shock of taking a hot shower and then freezing the moment you step into the cold air of your bathroom. If you want a much more comfortable morning transition, read on for an electric idea that will keep your bathroom toasty all winter long.
Electric bathroom heaters are curing winter morning blues for many people. As they directly emit heat from a unit in the bathroom, loss of heat is no longer a worry. An electrical heater provides its own heating, and does not rely on a furnace or boiler, which gives users greater control.
The finest electric bathroom heaters let you program the times it will turn on and off during the day, at the temperatures you want, which saves on electric bills. Automation means convenience and greater comfort. The electric heater can be programmed to provide a higher temperature during the early mornings, so the bathroom can be nice and warm even before you take the winter shower that you used to dread. It can then shut off when no one is home and turn itself on at the time someone returns from school or work.
The following are five desired features to look for when purchasing an electric bathroom heater.
- Convection capability for warming the bathroom air to reduce dampness and preventing mold and condensation
- Programmable for more user control and energy conservation
- Slimline design for creating beautiful aesthetics and conserving space
- Splash proof for safety and longer service life by preventing corrosion
- Towel rails for hanging damp items, including clothes wet from rain or snow, for faster drying.
Electrical Peace of Mind
Providing professional electricians since 1988 in Maryland, Cook Electric is the company you can rely on for all your electrical service needs, including:
- Commercial & Residential Electrical Installations
- Marina & Residential Pier Wiring
- Electrical Service & Repair
- Specialty Electrical Services
For knowledgeable, fair, honest, reliable, and conscientious service, call Cook Electric today at (410) 266-9040. We will be very glad to help you.